Cracking Request Request your software to be cracked. STRICTLY FOLLOW THE RULES!

Autosoft Genius
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Autosoft Genius
[Software Name]
Autosoft Genius

[File Size]
255 kb the downloader software about 1 gb.

[OS Platform]
Supported OS are: Windows XP/Vista/7/8,10

[Website]
autosoft.it

[Target download link]
http://ftp.ftp.autosoft.it/aggiornamenti...dsetup.exe

[Program Type]
Trial, Demo, Full.

[Limitations]
15 days trial then only possibility to consulted archive

[Crack Search Result]
no crack avaiable

[Description]
Telematic management of assignments - expert reports for all companies, forwarding of original assignment to collaborator Free personal email: NOMEUTENTE@AUTOSOFT.IT, photo management, digital scans and graphics of the accident, management of partial damages, databases with trademarks and details of every detail , about 1500 spare parts for each model, calculation methodology as per ANIA standard or manufacturer. Countless searches and queries, management of expert opinions with calculation of biological damage and monetary revaluation; report - statistics - text editor with spell checker, management of communications, invitations, interlocutors, assessments, attachment of any attachment and their management, printing of appraisal, parcel and photos with a selection of communication, billing on all company models. Management of appraisals of part with calculation of biological damage and monetary revaluation, interactive interview with Company Portals developed by AutoSoft. Spare Parts Databases: over 50 manufacturers - 1000 models - 15,000 versions - engine codes, originals, after market, cross references, manufacturer times, ania protocol times, parts photos, technical details photos, replaced codes, coupons, repair systems with technical details

[Reason why I need that]
I need this software because i want to learn it for an exam

Currently browsing this topic
1 Guest(s)

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »